Pages

Monday 14 November 2011

Essay3 Movie review ~Kung fu Panda~

I watched the movie "Kung fu Panda" and I thought that this movie was a story which a
child seems to like. I thought that this movie was for children to the same extent as Toy Story. Moreover, I think that this movie can enjoy speediness shapely. This movie was the story which a weak panda is chosen as the Dragon Warrior by chance, reaches to an extreme of the arcana of the roll of a dragon to the end of pursuit of knowledge, defeats bad-fellow”Tairon”, and brings peace to a town. The point which the weakness of the panda was drawn everywhere was a point of laughter.

I introduce my favorite points in this movie. First, this movie had a scene which reminds me of "Dragon Ball" anime of Japan. The scene was mainly a fight. Therefore, I am watching this movie and became a nostalgic feeling. I liked “Dragon Ball” very much when I was a kindergartener and a schoolchild. Therefore, I was seeing this movie with feeling I had when I was watching at "Dragon Ball."

Next, I became to like the character of the leading role's panda "Po." I have liked the hero of "Toy Story" and "School of Rock". Therefore, I was also looking forward to this hero. And I like to him because this hero "Po" was a very individual character. He is a very lovely character and is interesting and weak. He was a character which we would like to protect. I desperately wanted him to become strong. Last, the duel scene in the suspension bridge was the highest. I rooted for "Pau" anyhow. The action scene was expressed well and I was excited. Moreover, graphics were very beautiful and I did not get bored.

I would like to see this movie and to see "Kung fu Panda 2." I think that it was a very good movie. This movie was a story to to see together with a child.

(325 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment