Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Week9- My favorite elementary school memories


My favorite elementary school memories are an athletic meet. My athletic meet memories are 100-m running and a relay of the fourth grade in an elementary school. I am at a schoolchild's time, the speed of the running was the 1st place or the 2nd place in the school. When I am an athletic meet of the fourth grader in an elementary school, I became a group together with a rival by 100-m running and relay. I was the feeling of winning absolutely. But, I have lost at 100-m running. I was very mortifying. I was worried after losing also in the relay. And I ran frantically at the time of the relay which rises most. As a result, I was able to pass the rival and I was able to hand the next runner the baton. The team won the victory and I was the highest feeling.

(152 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment