Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Week-8 My favorite sport to watch


My favorite sport is baseball. I like playing baseball and I also like watching a game. I began baseball at the time of the second grader in an elementary school. Case, my father likes baseball and my elder brother was playing baseball. I was often watching the baseball relay broadcast with my father and I often went to the baseball game an elder brother's with my mother. Becaus I was looking at baseball like this, I like to baseball very much. I often play baseball still now. Even if I grow older, I would like to continue baseball. Moreover, I also like soccer recently. Especially I like Nadeshiko Japan recently. They are very good at soccer in spite of a woman. I think very wonderful that they became the world's No.1 in soccer. I want the world's No.1 for me to also become a representative of Japan of the men of soccer. I want them to heap up Japan.

(159 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment