Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Week-10 My favorite elementary school second memories


My favorite elementary school second memories are school trips. The school trip was also very pleasant although I was recollections also with a pleasant athletic meet. Our school trip went to Nagasaki at the time of the sixth grader in an elementary school. The 1st day, we left the school at the morning, arrived in Nagasaki at lunch, and went to the peace park. We decorated one thousand paper cranes and sang the language of an oath, and the song of the oath. The second day, We traveled the inside of Nagasaki and went to Huis Ten Bosch. I bought many sponge cake with the souvenir. I went to Huis Ten Bosch for the first time, seemed to be large and was likely to become a missing child. Now, because illuminations of Huis Ten Bosch are beautiful, I would like to go there.

(143 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment