Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Week-11 My favorite flower


My favorite flower is a morning glory. I have the recollections of a morning glory. The recollections were I am a first grader in an elementary school in the summer vacation. I was writing the observation diary of the morning glory with the homework of the school. At the time of the beginning to which I began to write a diary, I am very pleasure that a flower blooms. I waked up early every morning, looked at the appearance of the morning glory, and was writing the diary. But, the flower of the morning glory did not bloom easily. I was becoming anxious with whether how to raise had a bad point. Midnight of one day to which I was having such worries, I got up in order to carry out a toilet. And the morning glory was in bloom when I looked at outside suddenly. I was very glad and wrote the diary immediately. Taking advantage of this, I like to the morning glory.

(165 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment