Pages

Thursday 10 November 2011

11/8


I went to eat shabu-shabu with the younger generation on November 8. My younger generation and I met after a long time. He is the younger generation of the baseball club of my high school, and he was working the captain. I and he had very good relations from the time of a high school. Because, I was looking forward to being able to meet him and a long time.

This shabu-shabu store is my part-time job place. I am acting as part-time job in this shabu-shabu store for three years. Because food is very delicious, please come. The store exists as the West Ginza in Kumamoto. If I am working there, I will give my service to you.

(184 words)
We rose by the reminiscence of our high school days. We laughed in the talk of training camp, plactice was tight, the expedition, etc. I thought that we would like to return once again at that time. And we would like to have become to play baseball by being everybody. We would like to hold a year-end party with be everybody of a baseball club.

No comments:

Post a Comment