Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

BR02- Dino's Day in London


"Gloria Brash!" says Tommy. "The film star! Where do you want me to drive her?"

I read this book and thought that a driver was pitiful. If the stage of this tale is Japan, this driver has got fired. Because, the act worsens the impression of a company. The driver which lost the job with the child's mischief is very pitiful. If you read this book with the feeling of Japan, you will become a very unpleasant and sad feeling. I thought that there was nothing easy in Japanese works.

Reading this book, I thought that I would like to play in the town in Britain. I would like to go to that of Britain or France by a graduation journey.

Rabley Stephen. (1998). Dino's Day in London Oxford: Pearson Education
(121 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment