Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Yakult Swallows ~Norichika Aoki~


I am a great fan of professional baseball. I began baseball under the influence of professional baseball. I like professional baseball so. Especially I am a fan of the Yakult Swallows. Today, I introduce Aoki, the main player of the team of the Yakult Swallows.

He joins Yakult by the draft commission in 2003 at the 4th place. His play style is the sure batting with high certainty and steal home by a genius. He is a batter hitting for a high average who mass-produces a hit. These days, he grew up to be a batter who can also strike a long hit. Therefore, he is called the "hit manufacture machine." He is protecting the outfielder who can employ a genius efficiently. He is very good not only at batting but defense.

He has won many prizes until now. First, he has won many prizes for "Golden Glove Award" and the "best nine." He is a player who has to play an active part still more from now on. I want him to do my best as hard as possible for the Yakult Swallows.

(183 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment