Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

11/3


I went to the milk pasture in Aso on November 3. We came out of in the city at 10:00 of a morning, and went to Aso. We were only 1 hour and a half by the car from in the city to Aso.

We were able to feel nature very much on the way. First, We were able to see autumnal leaves. Although autumnal leaves could not be seen all over the town, trees were carrying out the autumnal leaves of the inside of a mountain very finely. Next, we were able to see natural cows. Cows were living very leisurely and they seemed to be peaceful. I think that I will become peaceful if human society also settles down at least as for cows.

We arrived at the pasture and did milking experience of the cow immediately. We arrived at the pasture and did milking experience of the cow immediately. But, milking was difficult more than it considered. I was able to do very precious experience. Lunch was eaten at the Viking restaurant in a pasture. Most was able to take the foods currently used for those dishes at the pasture. They were very good also at the method of cooking, and They were delicious.

In addition, we were able to come into contact with to various animals. For example, many animals, such as a pig, a hen, a goat, a sheep, and a dog, were in the pasture.
I think that I don't get bored even if I goes to play how many times. I would like to go to play by all means again.

(268 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment