Pages

Sunday 15 January 2012

1/15 Practice of Baseball!!!


Today, I got up to morning 7:30 and I went to practice of baseball. Practice was performed in Tamana in Kumamoto today.

I belong to the nonprofessional baseball team now. Team names are "Yakitori Kintaro." We play practice and a practice game on Sunday towards four big conventions every week within one year. The biggest convention is the "Kumamoto citizen early get up baseball convention" which will start in May. About 200 teams participates in the convention. The convention is the start of the game at 6:00 in the morning. We have to gather to a stadium at 5:00 in the morning. I go to sleep at 10:00 of night the previous day the game of the convention, and I get up at 4:00 in the morning. Although I get up early very tired, if I arrive at a stadium, I will forget sleepiness. Because, I feel very nervous! We finished second in the convention of the year before last. But, We were not able to leave last year the results in the convention. In order to we might do our best this year, in cold inside, we performed first practice today.

I left the house at 8:00 of a morning, and I reached the stadium at 8:45. I arrived at the stadium and got a new uniform from the owner immediately. I got the uniform and get fierd up very much.

We did running from 9:00 in the morning, and did gymnastics, a stretch, dash, and catch ball. In the biginning, We performed batting practice. Although I was seldom practicing recently, I was in good condition. I begin practice little by little so that a tune can be maintained. Next, We performed fungo. I protected second today.
I was protecting the third base till last year. Because I was protecting second as a junior high school student, I understand second's motion. I would like to become a player who can do various positions in this year. Finally, We performed bunt practice. Bunt is the foundations of baseball. I would like to practice a bunt hard. Practice finished at 12:30. I ate lunch with the younger generation in the middle of going home. The lunch after practice is very delicious. I went home and went to sleep for 3 hours.

We are practice games on Sunday next week. I have to practice hard.

(388 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment