Pages

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Movie English Homework2

Truman Show/Into the Wild Homework Assignment


Q1. Do you think the people watching "The Truman Show" on television all day, and every day are living lives that are more or less "real" and satisfying than Truman's life? Explain.

A. I think they were not able to live the satisfying life. I don't think them who are watching and enjoying others' life as satisfactory. Truman was happily live in every day. Because, I think Truman was live to real and satisfying than the people watching “The Truman Show”.

Q2. If it were possible for you meet with Chris for one hour during any part of his life and have a conversation with him, what would you want to talk about? When would you want to talk him. Describe the conversation.

A. If I can meet Chris, I would like to ask him whether himself action was satisfactory. I would like to ask to him what he thought about parents and a younger sister were worried. And, I would like to ask him about whether Alaska was wonderful. Because, I don’t know Alaska and I have never been to there.

Q3. What differences did you notice between the American culture seen in the movie, and the culture of your own life, family and friend? Describe and explain your observations.

A. The differences in the culture as which I felt to see in the movie are family relations too. Although parents may quarrel, a son says nothing to his parents and a son cannot take a trip in Japan. Because Japan is unsafe now, parents worry that they may go to travel alone. And, Hitchhike is seldom caught in Japan.

Q4. What similarties did you notice between the American culture seen in the movie, and the culture of your own life, family and friends? Describe and explain your observations.

A. The culture similar to Japan is the feeling as opposed to a child in parents. If my child goes missing, Almost parents will be worried by child. I thought the relation between parents and a child was common to the world.

Q5. Do you think Chris was acting selfishly or do you think his actions were justified? (In other words, Do you think Chris was right or wrong to do what he did?) Explain why you think so.

A. Although I think that his action is wonderful, I don’t think that the action is right. He should have talked with parents and should have become reconciled. Especially I thought my younger sister as pitiful. He talks with his parents also for a younger sister, and I think that he should have gone to travel after that.

(432 wrods)

No comments:

Post a Comment