Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Essay1- Movie Review ~Toy Story 1~

This movie was full of the love for a toy, and the love to the children who love a toy. The dream like world where a toy moves about is developed and the movie is made to be thought that the movie must not forget such a feeling forever. Moreover, the toys with which I played were made me remember that feeling. Furthermore, the scene where Andy plays with a toy also made me nostalgic. I think that this feeling is universal. We are likely to play with a toy and it is said that growing up with a toy is universal. I will think that it isa dream-inspiring good story, when I grow up and see this movie.

I like the character of Woody and Buzz very much. Woody is little cowardly and Buzz isan idealistic person with the hard head. Both characters are interesting and two unique people. I think, As for the story, it becomes deep and persuasive just because the heroesare two such persons. I thought that the point which an adult and a child can enjoy wasthere. I think that the character setup is wonderful.

Moreover, I think, this is a story of the growth for Woody and Buzz. I feel a lot of what Buzz feels. The feeling when Buzz noticed that he was not a hero but a toy came across tome very much. And, the cry of Woody at that time sounded in my heart. Then, I feel the thrill that the simple action scene when Woody and Buzz are chasing Andy's car from aboy's house was exciting. I also like scenes of the first half where everyone is confuse dabout Buzz and Woody. Although Buzz was not a hero for me, he became a lovely character.

I think that I would like to also see this movie because Toy Story has parts 2 and 3.

(311 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment