Pages

Thursday 20 October 2011

Movie English Homework1



~Super Size Me Homework Assignment~

1. I will not make my child eat junk food so much, when I become parents. Because children are eating only food that such children do not grow well. In this film, the results came out that fast food is better to eat less. But I love fast food, eating should reduce the number of times myself. So, I recommend fast food to children.
2. I don’t agree of her opinion. People are not the faces with same everybody. Similarly, people are not all the same scheme. She was just eating too much, she will become a model if you want a diet.
3. I will say that I continue selling, becaue I have a visitor who buys the product. Must continue to sell even if the consumer has a bad item. Once the consumer without if I answer there is no company.
4. Watching a movie, I became more like fast food. Eat too much fast food is bad, eating better and I think once in a while. After I saw this movie, I immediately went to McDonald's, I ate a Big Mac. I want to go to McDonald's once in a while.
5. Watching a movie, I found that quite a negative impact on the body after eating a hamburger. I never wanted to get tired after eating hamburgers every day. However, the experiment had a quite bad. I learned to eat fast food in moderation and eating too much. I want to thank the experimenter.

(253 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment