Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

Week-4 My favorite drink




My favorite drink is an apple juice. I love apple juice from child's time. I love apple juice from child's time. It is because mother always made the apple juice when I catch a cold by me since young time whether you liked apple juice or get sick why. I came to love apple juice that mother made because I liked apples. Therefore, when the juice was bought in the convenience store and the vending machine, I came to buy the apple juice almost. However, the apple juice that mother made is much more delicious than any apple juice. Especially, the apple juice that grates the apple and makes it is very delicious. I think it is very delicious when it drinks, and try you to the print apple juice, please.

(133 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment