Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

Week-10 Using the computer


My personal computer that I am using is a model in 2009 of Sony. This personal computer is attaching a lot of functions. For example, the television watching can be done by this personal computer. The television is the ground digital-ready. Moreover, the program can be recorded with this personal computer. Security is also very thorough. The virus is automatically regularly inspected. Moreover, this personal computer can make DVD by installing the digital camera in the personal computer. The speed is very fast, because the software of the Word and Excel is 2007 versions. My personal computer is very convenient. This personal computer is a personal computer that my parents bought when I get into college. I want to use my personal computer importantly.

(124 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment