Pages

Sunday 5 June 2011

BR1-08 The Big Egg


"The children fed the hens. They looked for eggs. They put the eggs in a box. Dad had an idea. Kipper went on looking. "Look at this egg," said Kipper. "This is too big." Kipper looked at the hen. "This is too big for you," he said. " Come and see this," said Dad. " This is too big for you," said Mum. "This is too big for me," said Dad.




I read "The Big Egg". This book was a story that the egg was an egg of the ostrich that a house next door had kept when wondered about the family that pretended not to know, because had an egg large only by one when the family who kept the chicken was collecting eggs that a certain day chicken laid. I want to eat the newly laid egg keeping the chicken once in childhood because the egg and the chicken were loved. When I grow up, I want to keep the chicken.

Brychta Alex. (2003). The Big Egg. Oxford Childrens

(150 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment