Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Week 3- My hobbies


I have three hobbies. The first, I like to see the movie. My favorite movie is "You got served". The hero of this movie is my loved Omarion. The street dance of this movie is the main. Omarion is good at street dance very much because he was choosen to the hero of this movie. I think interested in this movie because please see the movie by all means. Next, I like baseball very much. I have been playing baseball since grade-schooler's time. I belong to the amateur baseball team and I plays baseball now. Baseball is my hobby before one is aware. Finally, My recent hobby is a drive. I got the license of the car recently. Driving is happy though I haven't become accustomed to driving yet. I want to increase the hobby more.


(139 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment