Pages

Monday 2 May 2011

Essay2 My treasure

I have three treasures. The first is baseball equipment that I have been using since was an elementary school student. I started playing baseball at when I was in the second grade of elementary school. I hve a lot of baseball equipment from that time. I am not able to count all the equipment that my father, mother, the grandfather, the grandmother, the uncle, and the aunt bought and the tool bought for myself. I can still keep playing baseball still thanks to this equipment. Hereafter, I want to keep playing using this equipment. And, I want to express my gratitude to a people around me.

Next, the treasure that I introduce is my clothes. I love dressing up and fashion. I have collected a lot of clothes just like the baseball equipment since I was smaal. My room has two closets. There are so many clothes that it is not possible to enter the closet. I have a lot of shoes, hats, and sunglasses in addition to clothes. I have given my shoes that are too small to my relative's child. When I was a high school student, I collected a lot of hats. I began to collect sunglasses recently because they are the collections of money putting it, I want to value them.

The third treasure is the people around me. These people are my family and my relatives and my friends and my acquaintances. I think the person cannot live alone. I think I can live because I have friends who support me and parents who brings me up. My relationship with my family is very good. Recently, I often see the news of child abuse and the domestic violence. I realize I'm not in such a home and I was really fortunate. All of my friends, seniors, and juniors are good people. I really think I was supported by the people around me and I am able to live. Because, I should express my gratitude to surrounding people. I’m happy because I have a lot of treasures like this.

(343 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment