Pages

Sunday 8 January 2012

Chris Brown♪ Yeah 3x♪


I introduce music "Yeah 3x" of "Cris Brown". I like Chris Brown from the time of a high school student. He came out with music "Run it" in 2006. "Run it" made a smashing success and the music ranked the 2nd place of the first appearance in billboard ranking. Also after that, he continued taking out a hit song, and he became an extremely popular singer. In recent years, he is doing not only a singer but also the actor's work. His representation music, "Run it", "Wall to Wall", "Say goodbye", "With you", "Kiss Kiss feat. T-pain", "Forever", "Look at me now feat. Busta Rhymes and Lil Wayne", "Next 2 you feat. Justin Bieber", and "Yeah 3x". I introduce "Yeah 3x" in this representation music. In the promotional video of this song, his invigorating voice and a pop melodious dance are the highest. Additionally, the album in which this music was mentioned ranked 1st in the Billboard album ranking.

"Yeah 3x"

Move your body out on the floor
Put your troubles aside and start living
Anybody, can't let go
Throw away all your problems 'cause right now it's party time

Girl, don't feel outta place
'Cause I, I'm in love with this feelin' now, now, ah
Hope that this will last a while
We should make it last a while

You like to drink, so do we
Get my bottles, bring 'um to me
Hold your glasses up, people everywhere
Now everybody put your hands in the air

Yeah, yeah, yeah, girl, I wanna, yeah, yeah, yeah
I wanna see you tonight, ooh, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, girl, I gotta, yeah, yeah, yeah
I gotta, I gotta, I wanna see you tonight
Oh, oh, oh, let me see your hands
Oh, oh, oh, tonight is the night

If I listen to this music, energy will come out of me very much. Please hear Yeah 3x!!!

(295 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment