Pages

Monday 3 October 2011

Week1- My favorite season



I like autumn very much. Autumn is no event in particular. Spring has cherry blossom viewing, a graduation ceremony, and an entrance ceremony etc. Summer has the Bon Festival and beach opening occur. Winter has Christmas and the New Year, and my birthday!!
At least neither a cultural festival nor an athletic festival is spread in autumn. Autumn is a very simple season. But, I like the best autumn in any other season. Because autumn is the most comfortable. A wind is pleasant and temperature is also right just. Because I play various sports well, I care about temperature well. Especially, The temperature of night is very pleasant in autumn. Because I play night game , I am very comfortable then. However, because autumn gets cold, I have to take care about cold.

(132 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment