Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

V3-How I study during the vacation

I studied about various job-hunting activities during the summer vacation. In the first, I performed self-analysis first. Self-analysis is certainly required for job-hunting activities. The self-analysis can know what kind of company I have turned to. Next, I performed company investigation. I am interested in a bank clerk, a travel company, etc. I investigated the date of the briefing session of each company, the feature of the company, etc. I have to become the talented people who are pleased to a company. Finally, I bought the book of the measure against an employment test. I would come to solve a common sense problem and current issues, and I would like to become a human being accepted in society.

(123 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment