Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

About my future goals

I have two future goals. I wanted to realize this two goals at junior high school student's time.

The first goal is that I teach children baseball. I had been playing baseball since the time of the elementary school of the second grader. I was allowed to participate in extracurricular activities because the elder brother was a baseball club. I started playing baseball because of it. My goal at that time was “Become a professional baseball player”. I wanted to become a professional baseball player at that time, and I was practicing hard. After extracurricular activities ended and I returned to the house, I practiced playing baseball. I practiced alone on holiday. I wanted to become good at baseball more and I bought the book and the video of baseball. It was seen and I studied. But, when I became a junior high school student, I was noticed that the professional wasn’t able to become it at almost the same level as surroundings. But, I have very knowledge of baseball because I had been studying since grade-schooler's time. Then, I wanted to become a teacher who taught this knowledge. For that, I became a teacher and wanted to teach the child baseball. I liked English better than other subjects because I went to the English conversation school at grade-schooler's time. And I thought that I became a teacher of English.

My second goal was born at this time. And, I came to study aiming at the university where an English department existed. But, I have fallen into the school of first choice in entrance exam for high school. I passed the high school of the second wish. I held out the study of baseball and English in the high school. And, I passed English and American Section of KGU.

I become a gentle teacher and want to teach English as an English teacher of the junior high school. After school, I want to teach the child baseball in extracurricular activities.

(327 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment