Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

About childhood in the vacation



My memories during summer vacation of childhood were to have gone to camp well.

I went well by father, mother, the elder brother, and my four people. I enjoyed fishing in the river, doing the campfire, doing the barbecue, and swimming in the sea. The cousin also went together at times. The cousin is very a friend though is away of the age at about 10.

I went also to the family trip for another. The family trip is a customary event every year. I went well by father, mother, grandmother, elder brother, and my five people for the family trip. The travel that remained in memories was to have done to Miyajima in Hiroshima. A very famous Torii and a building in history remain, and very famous sightseeing spot of the temple in Miyajima. A wild deer lives in Miyajima, and moreover, I also want you to go by all means because I am a very good sightseeing spot.

Recently, the family's schedule is not suitable, and I want to go again though I’m not if there is a chance it camps and I’m not possible to go on a trip all.

(190 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment