Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

BR1-05 Anna goes to the Zoo


"No zoo for me! The zoo is fun when you are little like Joe, but i have been six times! No zoo for me, thanks".




I read "Anna goes to the Zoo". This book is a story that goes to the zoo by three people (hero Anna, mother, and younger brother). It is said that Anna goes to the zoo as many as six times when she is small, she got tired, and she doesn't want to go after all, she will go though fights against mother. The story that Anna may also smile when Anna went to the corner of a favorite snake, and come to the zoo though it was Anna who was making it to the trivial matter first. I think that the zoo is a happy point even if I become it how old.

Reilly, Carmel. (2008). Anna goes to the Zoo. Rigby
(139 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment