Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

Week 2-Music I like


I like music very much. Especially, The genre of my favorite music is R&B. The meaning of R&B is rhythm and blues. My favorite artist is Akon, Chris Brown, and Omarion in the western-style music. Akon is called the god of "R&B" in foreign countries. His typical tune is "Don't Matter" and "Beautiful". Chris Brown is called "Michael Jackson II" in foreign countries. His typical tune is "Say goodbye" and "with you". Omarion also only is not good at song, and has the acting ability. The acting ability is made the best use of and the actor also is doing him. His typical tune is "ice box" and "Girlfriend". I think I'm three people and very wonderful singer. I want you to listen to their music by all means.


(135 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment